Ha. Le’ Integrative Health is hiring:
A part-time clinician, you will work in a collaborative setting to provide biopsychosocial care, individual therapy, addressing social determinants of health, and work with your team to coordinate care through an integrative lens. We are looking for a collaborative team player who can work independently and co-create programs and group therapy. We treat a range of mental health disorders including anxiety, depression, trauma, high-stress, pain due to illness, and some substance abuse. At our clinic near Vanderbilt University, you will provide services in person; we will also have you set up to provide care via telehealth.
We meet our clients where they are and our engagements are person-centered, focused on high-quality interactions and sustainable outcomes using evidence-based tools. Our integrative approach includes: Acupuncture, Bodywork, Counseling, Nutrition, Medical Consults, and Somatics.
If you are passionate about making a difference through community engagement as well as clinical care, we would love to have you join us. You will work within an incredible team-focused culture and have the benefit of collaborating with clinicians within similar roles.
Required skills & experience
• Unrestricted Clinical Licensed LPC/LMFT/LCSW eligible to accept insurance
• Background working with trauma-informed care
• Self Motivated. We are a start-up company looking for individuals who enjoy a challenge.
• Comfortable with community outreach and public speaking
What you need to know
• Our team provides lifestyle medicine from an integrative lens with an emphasis on the body/mind connection to well-being.
• Provider will be working from our clinic and at a home office, you will be expected to be out in the field to conduct outreach and networking/community outreach.
• Assesses, plans, and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by the client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care while leveraging evidence-based tools.
• Collaborates with the client, family, and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
• Advocates for clients and families as needed to ensure the client’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the care team